Go where no bulb has gone before with the Cygnett Smart Light Strip (Starter Kit). Transform your living space by illuminating areas that a conventional bulb cannot reach. Take complete control of your room lighting from your phone with millions of colour choices, as well as temperature adjustment. Enhance your lighting even more with the ability to extend the strip light up to 4m using one of our 1m extension light strips.
Introduce lighting and colours into areas of your home that are conventional bulb cannot be placed. These may include behind or underneath TV cabinets, walk-in wardrobes, mirrors, skirting boards, behind bedheads, and even around your home office or gaming desk.
Using your voice or smartphone, change the look of any room to suit your mood. From 1600 lumens max brightness and millions of colours to choose from (RGB colour change), personalise your home in detail.
Control your lighting from anywhere in the house or out and about using the Cygnett Smart App (available on iOS and Android) or Apple Home Kit. Check the App to see if you have forgotten to turn off any lights or turn the lights on as you arrive home.
The Cygnett Smart Light Strip can be controlled in the home using your voice (Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri), or from afar using your smartphone. Set schedules for lights to turn-on or off at specific times, and set lighting scenes for movie night, reading time, dinner, and many more.
Expand smart lighting in your home with the Cygnett 1m Extension Light Strip. Combine two of these 1m extension strips with the Cygnett Smart Light Strip Starter Kit to create 4m of continuous lighting in the home.
- Input: 220-240V˜ 50/60Hz (Max)
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Brightness: 1600lm
- RGB+CCT (3000K-6000K)
- Cygnett Smart WiFi 2m LED Light Strip
- Wi-Fi Control Module
- Power Adaptor
- Quick start guide
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or AndroidTM
- *Maximum of 2 x 1M Extensions recommended to retain brightness.