Let your appliances do the thinking for you with the ability to control multiple appliances at once with 4 individually controlled smart outlets. Plug them in, and you’re set to control up to 4 appliances from your phone or voice using Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri. Easily create schedules for portable heating and cooling, lights, TVs and more to turn-on/off at set times. Plus, you can use the safety physical master on/off switch to turn all your devices off from anywhere, making sure you never leave the house in doubt.
Create separate schedules and automations for each of your devices so your favourite appliances and electronic devices will turn-on or off at specific times of the day. During the colder months schedule your electric blanket to turn-on in the evening, then turn-off in the morning.
Smarten up any room with the ability to control up to 4 devices, here are some awesome things you can do with this smart PowerBoard around your house
- Great for bedrooms - connect multiple lamps and electric blankets
- Great for the desk – connect a fan, lamp, heater or monitor
- Great for the living room – connect the TV, a lamp, heater or fan
Ever experienced that awful feeling of leaving the house, only to remember you’ve left an appliance on, like your electric blanket or iron? With the Cygnett Smart PowerBoard you can turn-off the power to any appliance (plugged-in) from anywhere, using your smartphone.
Power-up your favourite devices with two USB-A ports, ideal for charging a smartphone or tablet. Whether you position the Cygnett Smart PowerBoard bedside, in the home office or TV entertainment area, it also performs the role of a Dual USB-A wall charger (5V⎓2.1A Max).
For that extra reach, the Cygnett Smart PowerBoard features a 1.3m power cable, which is important because not all A/C wall sockets are positioned close to your bed, TV, laundry area, etc.
- Input: 220-240V~ 50/60Hz 10A Max (2400W Max)
- USB Total Output: 5V⎓2.1A Max
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Cygnett Smart WiFi Power Board 4-Way + 2x USB
- Quick start guide
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or AndroidTM