A game-changer for remote workers providing an epic 100W USB-C laptop charging power, giving you the flexibility to work wherever you want. This charging power combined with large battery capacity (25,000 mAh) is more than enough to charge powerful USB-C laptops like MacBook Pro, HP, Dell, Microsoft Surface Pro and more.
Delivering a colossal 118W total power output shared across three USB ports, this pro-grade power bank affords you the luxury to charge multiple devices at once, including tablets, phones, earbuds, headphones, portable gaming devices and more. Charge your laptop and second device at the same time.
Avoid the frustration of a flat power bank. The discreet digital display lets you know exactly how much power is left, while also helping you track its recharging progress back to 100%.
Don’t spend half your day recharging the power bank. The 65W USB-C input allows you to restore the power bank battery from 0-100% very quickly. Take advantage of this feature by recharging using a 45W – 70W wall charger and USB-C to USB-C charging cable.
- 25,000mAh /92.5Wh Lithium Polymer Battery
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C Output 1 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W), 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W), 15.0V⎓3.0A (45.0W), 20.0V⎓5.0A (100.0W)
- USB-C Output 2 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓2.0A (18.0W), 12.0V⎓1.5A (18.0W)
- USB-A Output 1 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓2.0A (18.0W), 12.0V⎓1.5A (18.0W)
- Total Output: 118W
- USB-C Input 1 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W), 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W), 15.0V⎓3.0A (45.0W), 20.0V⎓3.25A (65.0W Max)
- 80mm (W) x 180mm (H) x 26.5mm (D)
- 499 grams
Supported USB-C Power Delivery Devices
- MacBook Pro;
- ThinkPad x1 Carbon;
- 2 Years Warranty
- Designed in Australia