Our Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb gives you control over tasks like, turning a light on/off, changing the ambience or scheduling a light to turn-on at a certain time – all from your phone or voice using Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri. You’ll even be able to see if you've forgotten to turn off any lights - or set the lights to turn-on while you’re away on holiday, so it looks as if someone is home.
Adjust your lightning to set the right mood, choose between warm lighting (yellow) and cool lighting (blue). Create a cosy feeling with warm lighting in your living room, dining area or bedroom. Or set cool lighting for areas that need energy and focus such as, kitchens or bathrooms.
Left the house in a rush and forgot to turn-off the lights? No worries control your lighting from anywhere using the Cygnett Smart App (available on iOS and Android) or Apple Home Kit. Check the App to see if you have forgotten to turn-off any lights or turn the lights on as you arrive home.
Create the perfect ambience for waking-up or going to sleep by automating your lighting – set a schedule to wake up to energising blue light or go to bed to calming yellow light. Always forgetting to turn-off lights? Why not save on electricity by automatically scheduling lights to turn-off at specific times.
- Input: 220-240V˜ 50Hz, 0.06A (Max)
- Output: 9W
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Bulb Size: A19
- Brightness: 900lm
- LED Life Span: 25,000hrs
- CCT (2700K-6500K)
- Operating temperature: 0°~ 40°C
- Socket: E27
- Cygnett Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb
- Quick start guide
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or AndroidTM