Our Smart Wi-Fi Colour + Ambient White LED bulb gives you control over things like, changing the ambience with millions of colour choices, turning a light on/off, or scheduling a light to turn-on at a certain time – all from your phone or voice using Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri. You’ll even be able to see if you've forgotten to turn off any lights - or set the lights to turn-on while you’re away on holiday, so it looks as if someone is home.
Using your voice or smartphone, change the look of any room to suit your mood. Feel like a night in the jungle? Set the lights to green. With millions of colours and dimming options, you can personalise your home in detail.
Left the house in a rush? No worries control your lighting from anywhere using the Cygnett Smart App (available on iOS and Android) or Apple Home Kit. Check the App to see if you have forgotten to turn-off any lights or turn the lights on as you arrive home.
Create the perfect ambience for waking-up or going to sleep by automating your lighting – set a schedule to wake up to bright energising blue light or go to bed to dim calming yellow light. Always forgetting to turn-off lights? Why not save on electricity by scheduling lights to turn-off at specific times.
- Input: 220-240V˜ 50Hz, 0.06A (Max)
- Output: 9W
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Bulb Size: A19
- Brightness: 900lm
- LED Life Span: 25,000hrs
- CCT (2700K-6500K)
- Operating temperature: 0°~ 40°C
- Socket: B22
- Cygnett Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb
- Quick start guide
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or AndroidTM