Expand smart lighting in your home with the Cygnett 1m Extension Light Strip. Combine two of these 1m extension strips with the Cygnett Smart Light Strip Starter Kit to create 4m of continuous lighting in the home. A strong adhesive back lets you apply this smart light strip to most surfaces, and the flexibility lets your shape it to fit specific areas. The extension easily attaches to the kit light strip, maintaining the ability to completely control your room lighting from your phone. (maximum of 2 x 1M Extensions recommended to retain brightness).
Introduce lighting and colours into areas of your home that are conventional bulb cannot be placed. These may include behind or underneath TV cabinets, walk-in wardrobes, mirrors, skirting boards, behind bedheads, and even around your home office or gaming desk.
Using your voice or smartphone, change the look of any room to suit your mood. Feel like a night in the jungle? Set the lights to green. From 800 lumens max brightness and millions of colours to choose from (RGB colour change), personalise your home in detail.
Control your lighting from anywhere in the house or out and about using the Cygnett Smart App (available on iOS and Android) or Apple Home Kit. Check the App to see if you have forgotten to turn off any lights or turn the lights on as you arrive home.
The Cygnett Smart Light Strip can be controlled in the home using your voice (Google Assistant, Alexa or Siri), or from afar using your smartphone. Set schedules for lights to turn-on or off at specific times, and set lighting scenes for movie night, reading time, dinner, and many more.
Expand smart lighting in your home with this Cygnett 1m Extension Light Strip. Combine two of these 1m extension strips with the Cygnett Smart Light Strip Starter Kit to create 4m of continuous lighting in the home.
- Input: 110-240V~ 50/60Hz, 1.5A (Max)
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Brightness: 800lm
- RGB+CCT (3000K-6000K)
- Cygnett Smart WiFi 1m LED Light Strip
- Quick start guide
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
- Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Mobile device running iOS or AndroidTM
- *Maximum of 2 x 1M Extensions recommended to retain brightness.